Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hey Everyone. :) Just wanted to post a little note, to let you know I'm still alive and well.

The past few weeks have been pretty busy, but all with good things. I'm feeling much more connected to life here, this side of Christmas, and I've been spending a lot of time with friends in my community. I've been out to coffee, visiting museums, having people over for dinner, and lots of other little things in between. It's been nice. :)

Classes and tutoring are still going well - I'm really enjoying the private lessons with the family I do twice a week. I was also a bit worried that adding that to my schedule would feel a bit overwhelming, but it really hasn't at all. I've been praying for God to give me the strength I need, and he's answered that prayer abundantly.

This Sunday I'm going skiing, which I'm super excited about! :) Hopefully I'll still remember how to do it... :)

Anyways, that's all for now. Love you all and miss you lots!
Steph

4 comments:

  1. are those the kids from that family? skiing! Like on super big mountains n' suff? That sounds like a blast

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) No, they're from one of my 2nd gr. classes. I'll be sure to take picks of my family too. :) And yea, a real mountain! Crazy, huh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so BE CAREFUL SKIING on a big mountain!!! i.e. don't break anything!
    (MOM's & DAD's orders)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute picture :) We thought they were the kids from your new family also. Take some more!

    ReplyDelete