Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

I wanted to post this last night, so I could say I had three in one week, but I was just too tired to make it. :)

Happy Thanksgiving! :) I had two different Thanksgivings this week, and Talitha's actually going to a third tonight - not being in the country certainly doesn't stop us. :) It wasn't quite as fun though, having to work all day Thursday and then still on Friday. Oh well.

The dinners were great though - Thurs. night our Pastor and his wife had us and about 50 (literally) other people over to their house. Everyone brought something and it was all very delicious. It was nice too, getting to know each other better. Then last night our neighbors invited us over to a dinner with another family and friend from their work. The family from their work was from Norway and it was their first Thanksgiving meal they had experienced! :) It was nice spending time with our neighbors as well.

So, this year the thing I am definitely thankful for is all of you. God has blessed me so much with friends and family who love me. I don't know why I got to be so lucky, but I am thankful for it! I love you all so much, and the support and love and encouragement you pour out on me is something that I will always thank God for!!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment