Friday, June 18, 2010

Hey Everyone!

It's been another crazy couple of weeks, and I don't think it's going to be letting up. Only a few more to go though! (Not counting down yet, just living it up...)

I've had lots of little fun things going on, trying to see and do everything and everyone one last time. I'll get some pictures from those things up next week! And I finished out my last week of school with my 1st and 2nd graders. It all ended well and I can write more about it later also. :) I still have two more preschool sessions and one more tutoring session next week for my three 4th grade students and Dominik and Linda.

And, the reason I am rushing through this and wont have time to post much more until next week is that Michelle and I are taking one last trip to Ireland this weekend! We're flying into Dublin tomorrow and staying until Tuesday morning. On Sunday we're taking a train farther south and doing a Cliff Walk between two smaller towns on the coast and staying at a bed and breakfast there Sunday night. I'm super excited about that!

So yes, many more pictures and stories to come, I promise!

Have a great weekend yourselves!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment