Friday, April 23, 2010

Things I love about Prague...

Looking out my bedroom window and seeing the beautiful sky, Castle and Petrin

Lazy mornings drinking coffee and catching up on our TV shows

The best hamburger place around the corner with the waiter who knows our order

Riding the bus to school

Sun bathing on our terrace

Delicious meals with wine by candle light at 9 pm

Michelle, Talitha, Jess, Lucie, Kara, Betsy

My kids

Tram rides through the city

The metro

Quality time with good friends

7 Kc coffee machine at school

Cute/fun/unique cafes

Fresh bread and cam. cheese

Parks with lots of green grass, trees and benches

3 comments:

  1. mmmmmm...It will be hard to leave it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you said "my city" in your last post. Man, I am so looking forward to being there. And I'm so glad that you can be there yourself!!

    ReplyDelete