Friday, March 5, 2010

On the Road Again

Alright!

The time has come for me to once again spread my wings and see some more of God's green (or white :()earth. And this time, with it's with three long lost friends!! :) Jamie, Rachel and Meagan - good friends from church back home - are flying over to see me and experience a bit of Europe for a few weeks. I am meeting Rachel and Jamie in Munich, Germany, tomorrow. We are renting a car and driving around the German and Austrian country side, visiting Salzburg and a few other cities. Meagan is meeting up with us later in the week, and then we are all heading back to Praha. As mom said, I'll take on my role as teacher by day and tour-guider by night and we'll finish off the week with a weekend trip south to Vienna, Austria. Needless to say, I am very excited!!! :) :) Also needless to say, the posts here will be few, but I promise to update and fill you in when I get the chance! You can be praying for fun, safety, and nice weather! :)

Have a wonderful next few weeks and I will talk to you later! Love and miss you all!!

3 comments:

  1. We miss you too! Have fun!!! Learn some German while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salzburg is cool - I got to visit the salt mine there. If you take the salt mine tour, make sure you try the slide out!

    ReplyDelete